
So, this is the dress that everyone's talking about. I'll admit I didn't really like it. It looked like a cross between a prom gown and a Halloween costume I wore once where I was supposed to be a sheep and glued cotton balls all over a white sweatshirt for effect. One of my most memorable experiences is visiting the Smithsonian Institution's exhibit of dresses that First Ladies have worn to inaugural balls. I couldn't get enough of it. Apparently, I'm not alone.
However, it is equally interesting to me that Michelle Obama is a woman with degrees from Princeton University and Harvard Law School, she's a former associate dean at the University of Chicago, and prior to landing the position of First Lady she was a vice president in the University of Chicago hospital system. No small credentials there. So, I did a quick search of CNN which revealed the following "headlines" about Mrs. Obama:
- Michelle Obama Fashion Debate
- Dressing Michelle Obama
- Inauguration Style
- Fashion expert critiques Michelle Obama's dress
go to my blog for my Michelle Obama comments. You will be happy to see we are on the same page!
ReplyDelete