
We had this amazing Enrichment Activity at church a couple of weeks ago on clipping coupons. It was taught by someone who has really figured out how to use coupons to get FREE STUFF. I call her the Coupon Queen. All of her coupons are even alphabetized in a binder.
So, I was inspired and decided to try my hand at it. Honestly, I couldn't figure out any of the coupon websites and with limited free time I just wasn't that into it. However, I did as instructed and bought the Blackfoot newspaper at the Maverik down the street - a 50 cent investment - and got all the week's coupons. I used them on items I would usually buy and saved $15.00!!!
I doubt that I'm ever going to be teaching a class on clipping coupons. And I won't be one of those die-hards who take pictures of everything they bought with the coupons and BLOG ABOUT IT.
But, hey....if I can save $15.00 on various and sundry groceries, that's $15.00 I can spend on eating out. And what's better than that??
yes yes! more eating out! I have got to try this...I'm just not convinced there are coupons for the things I usually buy.
ReplyDelete