Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer

Sadly, my blog has suffered the same fate as most of my houseplants do, i.e. it is dying of neglect.

Therefore, I will give it a little boost with a brief summer update with the best thing of the summer - our trip to South Carolina. . Although, when I use the word summer I use it very loosely because, quite honestly, it feels like we never had summer. I guess in Idaho you take what you can get.

Our visit included:


Golf carts with pirate flags:


Daily swimming trips in the pond:


Shrimp.....mmmmmmm


Visits from wildlife friends:.


And of course lots and lots of family time.





Home sweet home.


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I really relate to this, having been an SC ex-pat in Washington State for 40 years. It is a treat to discover that you have this well designed blog with so many engaging stories. I'm looking forward to pouring though them.

    ReplyDelete