Real tomatoes.
And that green one? Yep....it's gettin' fried tonight for supper.
I found more green tomatoes at a local nursery, but the little farmer man with his straw hat was "propagatin' his tomatoes" and wouldn't sell them to me. He told me to come back at the end of September and he would give them to me. I asked him if he knew he was giving away gold, but he didn't seem to get it. He told me he had fried a green tomato once but he couldn't figure out what all the excitement was about.
Well.
On a side note, I have discovered that yellow is a lovely color to decorate with. I wouldn't wear it (makes me look deathly ill) but it looks great in my house.
And, by the way, the chicken (which Kent keeps me reminding me is actually a rooster)? His name is Bob. I don't know why, but that's what we all agreed it should be. He looks like a Bob. Don't you think?



No comments:
Post a Comment