Sariah is a cookie monster. No, not the Sesame Street kind - the kind that loves to make and eat them.
So, I enlisted her help to make Easter Baskets full of cookie flowers. A little flour (in the cookies - a lot of flour on the floor, in our hair, on the counter.....), some fun little sprinkles, and off we go.
This cookie session was full of adventure as well. The recipe called for putting the wooden sticks in the cookies prior to baking them. Will they spontaneously combust? Turn black and crumble to ashes? Believe it or not.....they survived just fine. I've never met a Pillsbury Bake Off recipe that didn't turn out perfectly and this one was no different.
So, here are the results. They turned out really cute.....if I say so myself.
she's a gorgeous cookie monster! Max is a cookie monster himself. A monster that LOVES cookies above all else.
ReplyDelete